Cortina Inn & Resort
We believe that your four legged companion are just as much as part of your family as your two legged ones and we want you to be able to enjoy your time away with them in our property. However, we do have a few rules we would like you to follow to help you enjoy your stay.
- We love all kind of animals, but only domestic pets, such as cats and dogs, are allowed to stay at Cortina Inn & Resort.
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested in advance by contacting the property at
- No more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room. Every pet is charge separately. Pricing: $30.00 per pet/per night
- In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times either on a leash or in a carrier. If your cat is staying with you, you’ll need to provide a litter box.
- Pets are not allowed in the breakfast area, the fitness center or at the pool.
- Please contact the front desk or housekeeping to make arrangements for your room to be cleaned, We will not enter or clean your room if your pet is inside the room unattended. We suggest you schedule a time during the hotel’s normal cleaning schedule for us to clean while you, and your pet, are out and about.
- If your rom requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, the hotel will charge you $250.00 for additional services and repairs fee.
- We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guest.
We hope you and your pet have a wonderful stay with us!